Collection of ‘Personal Information’
When you visit the ‘Site’, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the ‘Site’, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms refer you to the ‘Site’, and information about how you interact with the ‘Site’. We refer to this automatically-collected information as ‘Device Information’.
We collect ‘Device Information’ using the following technologies
- ‘Cookies’ are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- ‘Log files’ track actions occurring on the ‘Site’, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- ‘Web beacons’, ‘tags’, and ‘pixels’ are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the ‘Site’.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the ‘Site’, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as ‘Order Information’.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the ‘Order Information’ that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the ‘Site’ (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this ‘Order Information’ to communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the ‘Device Information’ that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our ‘Site’ (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the ‘Site’, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- We use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the ‘Site’ -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our ‘Site’s’ data collection and use practices when we see a ‘Do Not Track’ signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the ‘Site’, we will maintain your ‘Order Information’ for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the address provided below:
‘Uma International’ Samrat Industrial Area Street 3 corner, Samrat Industrial Area Main Road, Behind ST workshop., Rajkot, GJ, 360004, India